Monday, 30 June 2008

a tag

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I think I had just left Cosprop after 11 years of service dying and printing costumes! My next job was two little boys which is the best job! Although it took us 2 long years for them to arrive with many soul destroying failures along the way. They were our last attempt and my biggest achievement to date! If we hadn't have been successful then who knows what today would be like? But I know we would have had children one way or another!

5 Things on my to do list today -
  • Book the car in to have it's wing mirror replaced after someone whacked it off!
  • Finish making kangaroo outfit for F+T's Multicultural Awareness Day!
  • Do more on the family quilt
  • Cleaning/hoovering
  • Go to piano lesson
Snacks I enjoy -
  • Bread and butter
  • Chocolate - but I'm a good girl and don't eat it all the time - but now I want some!
  • Coffee - does that count?
  • Custard cream biscuits
  • Crisps
Things I would do if I were a billionaire -
  • Give to charity
  • Buy my beach house
  • Get a cleaner who does ironing too
  • Go and visit all my far away friends
  • Not let it go to my head!
Places I have lived -
  • Liverpool
  • Redbridge
  • Plaistow
  • Leyton
  • Wanstead
People I want to know more about-


Whoever hasn't done it! I'm a bit slow doing mine so am probably the last!
If you haven't done it yet then I tag you - let me know though so I can have a nose!!

1 comment:

Macpurp said...

i don't know how you tag it , but I did it!
love teen xx