Before our world all returned to chaos of work and school we went for a huge walk in Epping Forest ending with a pub lunch - nothing like a walk on a frosty morning to shake away those cobwebs!
Good things right now.
- I love wrapping my huge Dr Who length scarf around and around my neck so it covers my ears!
- Knitting, have just finished a scarf for myself - was going for the Dr Who length but the 3 balls wasn't quite enough!
- Wearing skirts and boots.
- Polishing off all the Christmas chocolates!
- The turkey has long gone but the last of the ham was made into pea and ham soup - Christmas is officially over!
Good colour match!
I even mastered knitting moss stitch (or seed stitch in some books) so did big bands of moss stitch either end of the scarf with just a knit stitch in between. I feel I have had enough practice at all this knitting and need to accomplish more than scarves now!
This is my new little friend, Rosie. Mum bought her for me for Christmas. She had seen me coo over her at the Country Living Christmas Fair and secretly bought her behind my back!
I love her shoes!!