Thursday, 23 April 2009

easy peasy


I've deliberately tried not to dilly dally on the computer these last few weeks. Some days I feel it just takes over my life - as does a lot of other things! But I've missed you all!

this was the moment F. realised he had his jeans on backwards!

Easter was spent in Comrie, Scotland and stayed with M's Mum and Dad in their new house. We travelled up by train which is now the best way ever, especially as going up was first class! Don't ask me how but it was a cheaper ticket!
We had warmest blue sky weather! I even got a lovely red V on my chest and a pink face!
Sadly that's as far as any tan gets - I just don't go brown!


I spent some time getting on with my granny square blanket. Did many more squares and have decided - enough!! Now, I have to put them all together. After going on YouTube for my tutorial I set to but I don't like it. It makes a ridge on one side and a 'back' to the other. I'm not sure what to do about it other than going to my local knitting shop or John Lewis for help!
So I decided to start a very vibrant crochet blanket and to get on and start F's quilt.


We had a great day out at Horniman Museum. A real find! It's like a small scale mix of the Science Museum, National History and the V+A with an aquarium!


This is a Mosaic of our day. The great game was trying to get photos of F, T, C +O - easy peasy!

2 comments:

Things Hand Made said...

Looks fun on the train!

Macpurp said...

this is fab! I canny mind the last time I was on a train!

lovely pics
lots of love teen xx