F+T have now broken up from school so we are in for a long 8 weeks of holiday were I aim to get them to keep a diary, maths sheets (both set by the school!) piano practise, handwriting, spelling...
8 weeks is a long time to do nothing so a little every now and then, I think, is enough to keep our hand in!
Some things that have happened or about to happen and that have kept me away...
- piano exams (no results yet)
- attending various school activities (Years 4's Got Talent by far the best!)
- schools out
- trying to find a home for a whole year of school work
- music in the park (it rained - we got wet)
- saying goodbye to our Saturday girl at work
- getting everyones last minute teachers presents glazed and fired
- moving out of bedroom
- stripping said bedroom
- being let down by plasterer
- pondering on colour to paint the walls
- discovering why F's head is itchy
- spending hours with tiny comb and F moaning
- itching alot (you are too eh?)
- checking weather reports
- preparing list for our first ever music festival at Latitude this weekend!
- counting down to some time off!