Thursday, 17 September 2009

weekends

I guess those weekends of lounging in the garden doing this are over.

The weather has definitely turned and there is a chill in the air. We've had some good weekends pottering about, having friends over for lunch and BBQ's.
The children have had to start wearing proper shoes and uniform and slowly had the feral of summer knocked out of them!

I shall miss the crazy days of weird random play in the garden. Above took longer to attach the pegs than actually play as Peg Boy.
Below was The Circus. It actually got better as it went on, although that could have been the wine! I'm still not sure who thought of wearing all their underpants at once - I can only guess!

Never mind. The evenings of watching Strictly Come Dancing with dinner on ours knees is about to start. I'm the only one in the house to think 'yippee' to this - but that's because I'm the only girl!

1 comment:

periwinkle said...

I am so envious of your view into your garden -- maybe one day :-)